Wednesday, October 31, 2012

From The Top - Back to the Basics

I suppose I was a little too optimistic to expect that an unevolved male would understand the basics of listening the first time out. As a matter of fact, I've had some input from the female readership that I should comment on some very basic points that men often miss. Listening is a component of a bigger, very important aspect of being a Good Bad Boy. If you can't at least get a working practice of this aspect you are beyond hope. You must first learn to Be Polite .

It may seem lame and obvious to even bring this matter up, but apparently I've been getting feedback that there are a lot of uncivilized bears out there masquerading as single men on dates. I'm at least hopeful that under all the cynicism and frustration of dating and fumbling through the mazes of trying to understand women, you still know how to act like a gentleman

No comments: